What are some tips to prep for the SAT? ¶
By: email@example.com on Jan. 14, 2020, 3:13 a.m.
What are some tips to prep for the SAT?
By: Srihari on Jan. 26, 2020, 6:56 a.m.
I would recommend one to prepare for at least 3 months for the SAT. These are the following strategies one should follow while prepping for SAT:
1) Know the format of the test very well
2) Before starting preparation, take one of the CollegeBoard official SAT tests and score it using the answer key. Gauge your performance and set a benchmark score for the actual test.
3) Learn grammar rules thoroughly. Read articles to every day to increase your comprehension ability.
4) Solve at least 3 sample papers every week and assess them. Do an analyses of where you are going wrong.
5) Finish every section of the practice test at least 5 minutes before.
6) Watch YouTube and Khan Academy videos