Can you share the types of extra curricular activities you were involved in High School? ¶
By: firstname.lastname@example.org on Aug. 29, 2019, 4:40 p.m.
Can you share the types of extra curricular activities you were involved in High School?
By: Srihari on Sept. 15, 2019, 3:31 a.m.
My extracurricular activities in high school were:
1) Student Ambassador for RoundPier(a social network for folks aspiring to study abroad)
2) Content editor and developer for Breathe Physics(a start-up which creates high school and beyond level modules of Physics in an intriguing way to generate interest in the subject amongst students).
3) Student Volunteer for Mental Health For Every Adolescent
4) Independent Researcher for Asteroid Searching - participated in multiple asteroid search campaigns
5) Chess player
6) Theatre- participated as the lead role in theatrical plays in grade 9 and 10
7) Founded the Facebook page The Physics Guy to share my passion and knowledge for Physics and astronomy amongst student. Page had over 1000 likes and followers during application process.
Best of luck!