is there anybody who could help me while I am applying to colleges?

is there anybody who could help me while I am applying to colleges?  

By: kisaask@gmail.com on Dec. 4, 2019, 8:18 p.m.

is there anybody who could help me while i am applying to colleges? What are some good sources of help and guidance that I should be looking at?

Re: is there anybody who could help me while I am applying to colleges?  

By: varuniyer@berkeley.edu on Dec. 7, 2019, 9:14 p.m.

Here are a couple of resources available to you as you apply to colleges.

1. Experts - College Counselors who help college-bound students with all aspects of the college application - e.g., picking a list of colleges, positioning your application so that it stands out, brainstorming ideas for essays etc, all aspects of getting the College Application. For example, Alma Matters offers access to a curated network of College Counselors based in the US. You can contact counselors@almamatters.io to learn more.

2. Community - Right here on this forum you can reach Int'l Students from the Top Colleges like UPenn, Brown, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon. They can help you with answers to questions that you may have as you go through the College Application. They were in your shoes just a year or two ago.

3. In addition look for information and articles to help you. Check out our original content for the College-bound under Articles.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you would like further details.

Is College in US for you?