Looking for tips on how I should prepare/study every day 3-4 weeks before SAT ¶
By: email@example.com on Feb. 1, 2020, 2:10 a.m.
Looking for tips on how I should prepare/study every day 3-4 weeks before SAT
By: Srihari on Feb. 3, 2020, 11:18 a.m.
Preparing for SAT in 3-4 weeks from scratch requires a lot of effort. However, if you are have taken a diagnostic test and ended up getting a very good score for your dream college, you'd just have to take more tests and be consistent. If the latter is not the case, then you'll have to do the following to do well:
1) Know the format of the test very well
2) Before starting preparation, take one of the CollegeBoard official SAT tests and score it using the answer key. Gauge your performance and set a benchmark score for the actual test.
3) Learn grammar rules thoroughly. Read articles to every day to increase your comprehension ability.
4) Solve at least 3 sample papers every week and assess them. Do an analyses of where you are going wrong.
5) Finish every section of the practice test at least 5 minutes in advance. Re-read the problems that you are uncertain about.
6) Read all the questions thoroughly. For the Math section, read word problems keenly as they tend to be more challenging.
7) Aim to score 800 on the Math section as it is the easiest of the two. To get a full score on Math, finish all easy problems first and spend more time for the difficult ones which usually towards the end of the both Math sections.
8) Watch YouTube and Khan Academy videos of SAT prep
9) Do not attempt any practice any tests two days prior to the test. Just revise the rules and formula.
By: Tutela on Feb. 19, 2020, 3:56 a.m.
SAT requires 3-4 months of extensive preparation if you want to ace your SAT exam. An Indian aspirant can take the SAT 4 times a year and no one wants to take the exam that many times. So, why not prepare for it and crack it in one shot?
For the last-minute preparation, you are required to stick to your schedule and follow it dedicatedly. You can't afford to waste any minute but that doesn't mean you cannot take out time to rejuvenate yourself. We have a panacea that will help you in the last month before the exam.
For more tips, you can check out the blog on our website.
Tutela Test Prep